Friday, June 1, 2012

SUMMER!!!

fun fun fun here we come!!!! i can't wait for summer! i have 3 and 1/2 school days and 5 and 1/2 regular days left so basically 1 week left but who's counting right? anyways this summer i get to take florida virtual school, which sounds bad but its really cool. I'm taking a guitar class. YAY!!!!!! Delancy  is laying her head on my shoulder. she is kinda mad at me for not getting into her summer camp. the only thing left is to get phyco (or mr.george but we call him phyco)  to fix my guitar. its acoustic.

today was ok not much happened. the only things mildly bad were the two finals i had. luckly they are the last finals i'm having. so now i'm sitting in community Ed writing to you guys and then i'll go on coolmath.com which is a game site for kids that is "friendly". Delancy wants to type so hold on


Delancy:hi guys. i am a unique person and she is patting my head. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY AND Z


and no more of that. well now for today's tip


tip: STUDY FOR THE FINALS!!!!!! its important, i didn't remember some of the answers on the finals and now i;m going to pay for it


and now for a final message from Delancy: Can I bite you?


thanks for reading!


Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys here you can tell me your thoughts about the blog tell me cool stuff and i promise that everyday i will look at my comments and maybe just maybe i will answer in one of my posts so try me!