Monday, April 9, 2012

Wow its been a while!

Hey guys its Lilly!!! i can't believe the last time i posted was in October! its obviously April and Fcat (i live in Florida and that is our big test) is next week! then we have our EOC's in a couple weeks! geez i have been busy. i got some bad grades third quarter half, but brought them up quickly. but don't you worry i'm still in 6th grade. ok so i am in Drama and Delancy and I were working on a play and we are in! then i am still in band which ends this month :( but my fluting is doing much better! Delancy and i are doing so much preperatations you would not believe!

ok so what happened today? well i went to history pe and science and they all were boring, then i went home to work on a project and it got really messed up and i need to start over, then i did something called pasanki eggs and there are different ways to spell it so you should look it up.

About me: ummmmmm.... i love art and music and practice all the time but no one ever picks me for anything in either :(. ummmm I'm 12 now, i turned 12 in January and didn't write that day so sorry D:. OK its time for bed so see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys here you can tell me your thoughts about the blog tell me cool stuff and i promise that everyday i will look at my comments and maybe just maybe i will answer in one of my posts so try me!