Sunday, May 27, 2012

T.G.I.F.!!!!!!!

As the title says, THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!

ok so today was boring but at last the EOC'S (end of course) are over! today i did my science EOC! My friend Delancy is sitting next to me right now and is making me really annoyed. she keeps reading everything i write. STOP IT DELANCY!!! so today was oretty ok. i am re-reading the Percy Jackson series.

ok i know its not friday but i did start this post on friday, so that counts right? well i have decided i am not going to say what i do everyday or things from my past so i'll keep doing the tips though.

tip of the day: never underestimate the power of a project. if you get a project, like something on the solar system or indians, don't think 'oh it won't make a big impact on my grade, i'll be fine if i don't do it' do it right away because its important.

alright goodnight everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys here you can tell me your thoughts about the blog tell me cool stuff and i promise that everyday i will look at my comments and maybe just maybe i will answer in one of my posts so try me!