Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday, or is it Monday?

hey today we started the second to last week of school. because of memorial day being on Monday, we had no school, so today felt more like Monday with all the terrible 'i don't want to get up, five more minutes k mom' syndrome. we had 3 finals today! in ELA i had to bring home my work to work on it because some girl kept asking me questions, it was kinda annoying but i answered them and kept working. so now I'm home and working but i wanted to do today's post so that it would be out of the way. I'm happy with it. anyway i had a pretty good day, no h.w. except for finishing my final in ELA, plus school let out 5 minutes earlier because of weather, not that it matters because i am in extended day. 

well when i got home i started working on my book for a little bit then i went on blogger and got to work on this post. I'm thinking of changing the title of the blog into something more simple. well here is my tip for middle school: try not to become an outsider right away, when you get to school get a friend right away or all of the good ones will be taken, if not you'll be like me with one friend in a different class who is friends with someone that you don't particularly like.

so thanks for tuning in! um ya see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys here you can tell me your thoughts about the blog tell me cool stuff and i promise that everyday i will look at my comments and maybe just maybe i will answer in one of my posts so try me!